Today is something special. Somehow we got all our new major releases scheduled for today, and luckily i managed to put all of them out to the shop as well! So I proudly present three new hairstyles by Ivanka. It was something out of this world to put them together during the recent grid malfunctions, but hey, that's the job we do :) Come to the mainstore to check them out, the SLX release will be a bit delayed due to the quantity of the color combos.... I'm not a machine :)
Thursday, April 17, 2008
New hairsets!
Today is something special. Somehow we got all our new major releases scheduled for today, and luckily i managed to put all of them out to the shop as well! So I proudly present three new hairstyles by Ivanka. It was something out of this world to put them together during the recent grid malfunctions, but hey, that's the job we do :) Come to the mainstore to check them out, the SLX release will be a bit delayed due to the quantity of the color combos.... I'm not a machine :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment