Okay, we're a neko brand without furries accessories. Crazy enuff. Told Ivanka to make some nice tails, and here they come ^^ Scripted, animateting, flexi... sexy. Get them on SLX in black or white variation.
I was just at your shop and very nearly purchased both tail and ears, but the perms make no sense to me...mod/transfer on the ears and copy only on the tail???
They're adorable but there's no way I'm buying them like that. Mod/copy would be my personal preference, especially since gifts can be purchased on SLX, but I could live with anything which included copy for both.
Sorry. To finish that thought, given how unreliable SL's asset servers are, making products no copy is generally not a great idea. There are many people out there who absolutely won't buy a no copy item under any circumstances, so it's quite possible that you're cheating yourselves out of sales by using that permission so often.
2 comments:
I was just at your shop and very nearly purchased both tail and ears, but the perms make no sense to me...mod/transfer on the ears and copy only on the tail???
They're adorable but there's no way I'm buying them like that. Mod/copy would be my personal preference, especially since gifts can be purchased on SLX, but I could live with anything which included copy for both.
Sorry. To finish that thought, given how unreliable SL's asset servers are, making products no copy is generally not a great idea. There are many people out there who absolutely won't buy a no copy item under any circumstances, so it's quite possible that you're cheating yourselves out of sales by using that permission so often.
Post a Comment