After quite some time, I decided that in order to stick more to the Neko style we should make some more variations to the core neko stuff - meaning the ears and tails in the first place of course. While I plan to release more, the first piece is here. Maverick ears - unisex, sculpted, with advanced HUD functions such as changing textures and resizing. They come in two colors, changeable through the HUD. Very sexy. xStreetSL link
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Maverick Neko Ears.
After quite some time, I decided that in order to stick more to the Neko style we should make some more variations to the core neko stuff - meaning the ears and tails in the first place of course. While I plan to release more, the first piece is here. Maverick ears - unisex, sculpted, with advanced HUD functions such as changing textures and resizing. They come in two colors, changeable through the HUD. Very sexy. xStreetSL link
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm dying to know what hair that is in the white ear pic. I bought the ears love them, any idea where I can find that hair to go with them? I love the white with the lime green tips. Back off to search that hair. Love your store!
Post a Comment