Just a small addition to the collection. Stylish hoodie with tattoos and sculpted hood. I just liked the style. In the meantime, there's a new project going on, some have noticed a new region south of Bytegang - and many questions have been asked :) Let me assure you it will be open to public quite soon. And I guess especially creators will be very pleased with what they are going to find there. Until then, here's the xStreet link for the hoodie.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Shisei hoodie
Just a small addition to the collection. Stylish hoodie with tattoos and sculpted hood. I just liked the style. In the meantime, there's a new project going on, some have noticed a new region south of Bytegang - and many questions have been asked :) Let me assure you it will be open to public quite soon. And I guess especially creators will be very pleased with what they are going to find there. Until then, here's the xStreet link for the hoodie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment